BAKU, Azerbaijan, Apr.4
Separatism, as a political observe – particularly if it’s a proxy motion – closely depends on exterior assist for attainment of some kind of legitimacy. The heads of separatist actions attempt to construct bonds with lawmakers in Western nations to voice what they think about their proper to be impartial from the nation they broke up from, Robert Horowitz wrote in an article to The USA Tribune, Trend stories.
“In the fall of 2020, Azerbaijan launched a rather successful counter-offensive, reclaiming territories it lost to Armenia in the Nagorno Karabakh region in 1993. Prior to these wars, the separatist movements in these volatile parts of the world, imported “legitimacy” to their existence by employing lawmakers from Europe who appeared in those quasi-capitals during elections and other occasions,” the creator mentioned.
The creator famous that Armenia used their PR machine extensively to publicize the journeys and statements from European MPs, to substitute the vacuum of worldwide unrecognition. Up till fall of 2020, Germany was one of many major nations the place Armenian lobbying organizations phished for corrupt legislators.
“For instance, several members of radical right wing Alternative for Germany (AfD) party notoriously supported the illegitimate regime in occupied Nagorno Karabakh, installed by Armenia after 1992. Since 2017, the Landtags from the German federal states of Baden-Württemberg, Thuringia, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, and Brandenburg and AfD members of the Bundestag and the European Parliament have made several illegal visits to occupied territories of Azerbaijan. Representatives of the AfD faction of the Bundestag received members of the unrecognized Nagorno Karabakh parliament, who visited Germany in 2018 and invited them to the elections to the Landtag of Brandenburg on September 1, 2019,” the creator mentioned.
The Armenian media reported it as if representatives of the separatist regime in Nagorno Karabakh participated as observers in these elections (though overseas observers are usually not invited to the Landtag elections), the creator famous.
“AfD is an Islamophobic, anti-Semitic, racist, anti-democratic and anti-European political force and is watched by German special services for its extremist tendencies. All other political parties in Germany refuse to enter into a coalition with the AfD in the process of establishing both the federal government and the governments of federal lands and any form of cooperation with this party. AfD members closely cooperate with Armenia and separatist regimes,” the creator mentioned.
The creator famous that amongst members of AfD serving Armenia’s nationwide trigger are:
1. Bundestag member Stefan Keuter, who illegally made visits to Azerbaijan’s occupied territories in 2019 and in the course of the 2020 Nagorno Karabakh War, is understood in German society for his enthusiastic use of Nazi and anti-Semitic slogans.
2. Andreas Kalbitz, a member of the Brandenburg Landtag who illegally visited Nagorno Karabakh in 2019 and in the course of the 2020 Nagorno Karabakh War, represented the right-wing of the AfD extremist Flugel. He was expelled from the social gathering in May 2020 for his neo-Nazi previous. However, he remained a member of the AfD faction of the Brandenburg Landtag. Kalbitz known as the Karabakh War “the struggle of Christian culture against Islamic expansion.”
3. Bundestag Member, Deputy Chairman of the German-South Caucasus Parliamentary Group Steffen Kotré, who illegally visited occupied lands in 2019 and in the course of the 2020 Nagorno Karabakh War, is campaigning for the good thing about Armenians throughout the parliamentary group. The rightist is an extremist, and he voiced statements in opposition to migrants.
4. Andreas Galau, a right-wing extremist, vice-president of the Brandenburg Landtag, paid unlawful visits to occupied lands in 2019 and in the course of the 2020 Nagorno Karabakh War. He helps Andreas Kalbitz, who was expelled from the AfD social gathering.
5. Lars Patrick Berg, who illegally visited Azerbaijan’s occupied territories as a member of the Baden-Württemberg Landtag in 2017 and was later elected to the European Parliament. He’s identified for his steady propaganda in favor of Armenia and for his Islamophobic, anti-Turkish and anti-Azerbaijani statements.
6. Enrico Komning illegally visited Azerbaijan’s occupied territories in 2016 as a member of the Landtag of the federal state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and was later elected to the Bundestag. In 2016, the media circulated a scandalous audio recording of his dialog with social gathering members: “We do not want a parliamentary state, or as this democracy is called. We want to abolish it.”
7. Holger Arppe, a member of the Landtag of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, who illegally visited Azerbaijan’s occupied territories in 2016, left the AfD faction in Landtag in 2017 after his racist, pedophilic and violent crackdown was uncovered within the press. In 2018, he was expelled from the AfD social gathering. During the 2020 Nagorno Karabakh War, he actively campaigned for the Armenian aspect, emphasizing the “threat of Islamization” in Europe, citing Turkey’s “participation” within the warfare.
8. Thomas Rudy, a member of the Landtag of the federal state of Thuringia, who illegally visited Azerbaijan’s occupied territories in 2016, is a member of the far-right extremist wing of the AfD. He was identified for his Nazi, racist, and homophobic slogans and statements. During the 2020 Nagorno Karabakh War, he carried out propaganda actions in favor of the Armenian aspect.
9. Manuel Ochsenreiter, a radical right-wing journalist who accompanied AfD Landtag deputies on an unlawful go to to Azerbaijan’s occupied territories in 2016, labored because the editor-in-chief at “Deutsche Militärzeitrschrift” in 2004-2011 and “Zuerst!” in 2011 (each magazines are thought-about right-wing extremists). He spoke at an anti-Semitic convention on the “Jewish lobby in Germany” in Tehran in 2014.
The bills of AfD members’ visits to the occupied Nagorno Karabakh area have been coated by the illegitimate parliament of the unlawful regime in Nagorno Karabakh. The guests tried to hide this reality by making numerous contradictory statements on this concern.
The head of the unlawful regime, Arayik Harutyunyan, mentioned that he had been cooperating intently with the AfD for 5 years in the course of the illicit go to of the AfD all through the Second Nagorno Karabakh War.
Armenian lobbying teams and most definitely, the embassy in Berlin, additionally efficiently engaged the novel leftist faction of the German Parliament. Among the notorious corrupt officers are these members of the novel leftist faction of the Bundestag:
Sevim Dağdelen, a member of the Bundestag’s Foreign Affairs Committee, is of Turkish descent (semi-Kurdish) and has a radical anti-Turkish stance. She chaired the German-Turkish parliamentary group within the present convocation of the Bundestag, utterly paralyzing the group’s actions. Her anti-Azerbaijani exercise started after the clashes over Tovuz district of Azerbaijan in July 2020, and the MP turned Turkey’s political assist for Azerbaijan into a brand new subject of her anti-Turkish marketing campaign utilizing the sturdy anti-Turkish sentiment that prevailed in Germany on the time. Since then, she has been making populist, baseless, and absurd accusations in opposition to Azerbaijan.
The faction’s overseas coverage spokesman, Dr. Gregor Gysi, was the faction’s co-chair for overseas coverage till 2017. At that point he was distinguished for his constant place on the battle. He responded to citizen inquiries from the Azerbaijani Diaspora supporting Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity. The Leftist faction has at all times taken an goal place on the battle with the paperwork adopted underneath his management. After the 2017 elections, he started to guide the faction’s overseas coverage group. During a gathering on the Azerbaijani embassy, he supplied lobbying companies for a simply settlement of the battle.
After the final Karabakh warfare broke out, his place modified utterly. Since then, he has been making purely pro-Armenian speeches and statements. When criticizing his nation’s coverage on Turkey, Gysi emphasised that Azerbaijan ‘attacked’ the Armenians of Nagorno-Karabakh with the “military assistance” from Turkey.
Ulla Jelpke, the rapporteur of the Left-wing faction within the Bundestag’s Committee on Internal Affairs, is the one member of the faction who has visited Azerbaijan’s occupied territories. After the Tovuz battles, she despatched a small inquiry to the German authorities entitled “Attacks on Armenians in Germany” and made baseless accusations in opposition to the Azerbaijani and Turkish particular companies primarily based on data from Armenian diaspora organizations. Both the federal government’s refusal to verify any of the MPs’ prices and publicity of her pro-Armenian actions by the Azerbaijani diaspora have pressured Jelpke to take a again seat, and she or he has moved from lively propaganda to behind-the-scenes lobbying.
The record is supplemented by members of the ruling Christian Democratic/Christian Socialist Union (CDU/CSU) faction of the Bundestag:
Albert Weiler, Deputy Chairman of the German-South Caucasus Forum, is the distinguished political lobbyist for Armenians in Germany, co-founder, and chairman of the German-Armenian Forum. The authorized deal with of the German-Armenian Forum is the Bundestag workplace. Alla Serobyan, who works in his workplace, can be a member of the Forum’s board. Weiler was elected from the federal state of Thuringia. In 2018-2019, there have been stories in Germany, particularly within the federal territory of Thuringia, in regards to the existence of an organized Armenian mafia and the Forum’s connections with it. Arthur Abraham and Karo Murat, skilled boxers of Armenian origin who belong to the Mafia, are members of the Forum. Weiler has been a member of the Bundestag since 2013. Prior to that, he was concerned in politics on the native degree. It may be assumed that his look in federal politics was inspired by the Armenian mafia. In 2014, he paid his first unlawful go to to Azerbaijan’s occupied territories after which established the German-Armenian Forum.
After being re-elected to the Bundestag, he additionally turned the deputy chairman of the Germany-South Caucasus Forum, tried to create a political scandal by having himself included within the delegation of the German Chancellor throughout her go to to Azerbaijan. While CDU/CSU rejected cooperation with AfD in all fields, the deputy chairmen of the parliamentary group Albert Weiler (CDU/CSU) and Steffen Kotré (AfD) have been nonetheless cooperating. They held a gathering with the Azerbaijani ambassador within the Bundestag. The assembly was organized by Weiler’s worker Alla Serobyan.
Manfred Grund, Member of the Bundestag’s Committee on Foreign Affairs – Grund, who had good relations with Azerbaijan, started lobbying for Armenia in 2014 after an unlawful go to to the occupied territories of Azerbaijan along with Albert Weiler. He is probably the most lively member of the Bundestag who campaigned for the Armenian aspect in the course of the 2020 Nagorno Karabakh War. Moreover, since he was elected from Thuringia, it may be assumed that his cooperation with Armenia was established by way of the Armenian mafia. Andranik Aslanyan, who’s from Nagorno Karabakh, works in his workplace (in accordance with unconfirmed stories). Aslanyan is a Director General of “ELASE Real Estate GmbH“, and engaged in laundering cash of the weather of the separatist regime in Germany.
Till Mansmann, Member of Bundestag’s Free Democratic Party (FDP), who has been a Member of Bundestag since 2017, is a deputy chairman of the Germany-South Caucasus Parliamentary Group. He can be a deputy chairman of the Germany-Armenia Forum and an Armenian lobbyist. It is feasible that Mansman’s becoming a member of the Armenian foyer was organized by Albert Weiler. In addition, the Bergstrasse constituency, from the place he was elected, has had ties with the so-called regime since 2013.
Cem Ozdemir, Member of Bundestag’s Greens Party Faction, Chairman of Transport and Digital Infrastructure Committee Cem Ozdemir was co-chair of the Green Party in 2008-2018. He began lobbying in 2015 for recognition of the so-called “Armenian genocide”. Ozdemir is without doubt one of the authors of the decision adopted by the Bundestag in 2016.
Martin Sonneborn is the chairman of Die PARTEI, which is a satirical, populist social gathering and contains clowns. Being married to a partner of Armenian descent, he’s been lively in his assist for Armenian trigger. He illegally visited the occupied territories of Azerbaijan in 2018 and 2019. On his second go to, he was accompanied by his staff and social gathering comrades. While not taking politics significantly and making a present within the European Parliament (voting as soon as in favor and as soon as in opposition to), Sonneborn is significantly engaged in Armenian propaganda. In January 2021, he posted a “joke” associated to China on social networks, which was seen as racism in opposition to Asians. After a wave of sharp criticism, he needed to apologize for it. As a protest in opposition to Sonneborn’s publish, Nico Semsrott, the second member of the Die PARTEI (the social gathering has solely two representatives within the European parliament) within the Parliament resigned.
Among different lobbyists for Armenia are: six honorary consuls, Haypress.de information web site, Sascha Düerkop, Otto Luchterhandt Tessa Hoffman, and others. It is probably going that honored consuls, who’re businessmen, finance different Armenian lobbyists, and their instruments.
1. Günter Pilarsky – President of Cronimet Corporation in Karlsruhe city – has been the honorary consul of Armenia in Baden-Württemberg since 2006. He can be a vice-president and sponsor of Karlsruhe SC soccer membership. The membership’s president was Ingo Wellenreuther, a member of the CDU/CSU faction, till 2020. Pilarsky supposedly makes use of Wellenreuther’s political contacts.
2. Dr. Steven Brian Fera – the proprietor of “Wicom Germany GmbH” and honorary consul of Armenia in Hessen. He organized the go to of the top of Bergstrasse municipality to the occupied territories of Azerbaijan in 2013. He might be in cooperation with Till Mansmann, deputy chairman of the Germany-South Caucasus Parliamentary Group and a deputy chairman of the Germany-Armenia Forum.
3. Sascha Düerkop – labored as “general secretary” of the Confederation of Independent Football Associations (CONIFA), the worldwide governing physique for affiliation soccer groups that aren’t affiliated with FIFA, till 2020. He is at the moment engaged in propaganda of Armenians within the social networks and placing stress on German politicians who’ve contacts with Azerbaijan. He intensively cooperates with the Armenian diaspora.
4. Prof. Dr. Otto Luchterhandt is a retired professor in worldwide legislation and the principle determine within the promotion of Armenia by way of science. In his articles, he tries to show that Nagorno Karabakh has a proper to separate from Azerbaijan. He intensively cooperates with Armenian diaspora.
5. Tessa Hofmann is a publicist and is engaged within the promotion of pretend Armenian historical past in her analysis works. She intensively cooperates with the Armenian diaspora.
It is noteworthy that each one these people have began shedding their connection to the Armenian trigger because the defeat of the Armenian military in the course of the Second Nagorno Karabakh War.
The November 9 trilateral settlement between Russia, Azerbaijan and Armenia which sealed the destiny of the Nagorno Karabakh have turn out to be a turning level within the relationship between Armenian slender curiosity teams and corrupt European lawmakers.