Here is a fast wrap-up of the information that issues from the world of cricket right this moment.
Here are the titbits of stories that matter within the cricket world right this moment.
1. Sachin Tendulkar assessments constructive for COVID-19
A cricketer revered by hundreds of thousands, Sachin Tendulkar has examined constructive for Covid-19. The former Indian cricketer introduced the identical on Twitter. Tendulkar additionally knowledgeable that none of his relations have contracted the virus.
2. Bangladesh seamer Hasan Mahmud dominated out of T20I sequence in opposition to New Zealand
A again harm has dominated out 21-year-old Bangladesh pacer Hasan Mahmud from the three-match T20I sequence in opposition to New Zealand. The T20I sequence between the Kiwis and the Tigers will start on twenty eighth March 2021.
3. Chaminda Vaas to proceed as Sri Lanka’s quick bowling marketing consultant
Former Sri Lankan cricketer Chaminda Vaas had earlier resigned because the quick bowling coach of the Sri Lankan cricket crew. Vaas had reportedly needed a better pay scale to proceed along with his job. But now, the Sri Lankan Board has confirmed that Vaas will proceed along with his position as an amicable resolution has been reached.
4. Selection committee should contemplate Prasidh Krishna significantly for the pink ball as effectively: Sunil Gavaskar
Legendary Indian cricketer Sunil Gavaskar has heaped reward on Indian speedster Prasidh Krishna and has acknowledged that Prasidh ought to now be thought-about for choice in Test match cricket as effectively.
5. Gautam Gambhir urges ICC to avoid wasting bowlers from changing into ‘programmed bowling machines’
Gautam Gambhir has acknowledged that the sport of cricket had turned overwhelmingly in favour of the batsmen. Gambhir has even urged the International Cricket Council (ICC) to relook at a few of the guidelines.
6. ‘He can call or message me’ – Jonny Bairstow hits again at Sunil Gavaskar for ‘uninterested’ comment
Sunil Gavaskar had acknowledged through the Test sequence between India and England that Jonny Bairstow was not thinking about taking part in for his nation. And now, after a scintillating century within the second ODI in opposition to India, Bairstow has lashed out on the veteran cricketer turned commentator.
7. Here’s how ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup Super League seems like after India vs England 2nd ODI
England’s victory within the second ODI in opposition to India has now allowed them to clinch the highest spot within the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup Super League. The guests pummelled Virat Kohli and his males by 6 wickets to degree the three-match ODI sequence 1-1.
8. Cricket South Africa to permit IPL-bound gamers to go away Pakistan ODI sequence halfway
South Africa and Pakistan will lock horns in a limited-overs sequence comprising of three ODIs and 4 T20Is that can start on 2nd April 2021 and finish on sixteenth April 2021. The South African Cricket Board has confirmed that each one the South African gamers who will participate within the 14th version of the Indian Premier League (IPL) will probably be allowed to go away for India halfway.